What we are looking for:
Presenters to share best practices, ideas and innovations that will benefit the members of the professional bar and beverage community both domestically and internationally.
Presenters should provide cutting-edge information to keep the audience competitive, help them gain a fresh perspective and have actionable take-aways that one can implement in their everyday work environment, business, or personal development.
Please note: If you have submitted a session in the past for another global BCB event, you will still need to resubmit your session independently for BCB Brooklyn.
- Bartenders, bar owners, directors and managers, F&B managers, restaurants, distributors
Session Topic Areas:
o Advanced Bartending and Techniques
o Bar, Beverage and Hospitality Operations and Service
o Business, Leadership and Legal
o Community, Society and Social Issues
o Future of the Industry
o Personal and Career Development
o Responsible Bartending
o Your Innovative Idea
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of their industry peers
- Share their passion and knowledge and gain professional and personal recognition as a subject matter expert
- Enhance the name recognition of their brand
- Receive a complimentary pass to BCB 2022
- $200 Presenter fee per Main Stage Session
- Presenters must agree to submit their contracts, bios, photos, videos and presentations by the agreed-upon deadlines.
- Presenters must agree to help promote their session at BCB through emails, videos, social media and/or other avenues.
Session lengths and A/V:
- Every session will have up to 45 minutes to present their topic, including Q&A.
- A stage, podium, loudspeaker, projector, computer, and microphone will be provided.
- Be creative, thorough, and informative and make sure to tailor your presentation to the audience.
- Deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, March 4, 2022
An independent education committee will review all submissions and approve each session in order to deliver and ensure the best quality, diversity and range of programming. The panel consists of industry experts that provide a great cross section of experience and communities. The BCB team will contact you before the end of March and inform you if your submission has been accepted. At that time, you will receive further information and instructions.
Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- The presenter's expertise
- The quality and appropriateness of subject matter for the target audience
- Precision of description of learning objectives/key take-aways
- Sufficient breadth and depth of information on the topic
- Potential to improve the knowledge and skills of audience
- Actionable take-aways
- Fit to length of the sessions
- No commercial aspects
- Originality, relevance/importance and innovation level of presentation (preference going to sessions not presented elsewhere).
The committee makes sure that the presentation aligns with the overarching conference content strategy and offers a variety of topics. BCB Brooklyn seeks to promote inclusion and celebrate diversity, and welcomes all submissions.
Please note that we receive a large number of submissions and unfortunately have a limited number of sessions that are curated for the BCB education program.
We thank you in advance for your time and submission.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.