FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Tuesday, June 9 | 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday, June 10 | 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Brooklyn Expo Center
79 Franklin Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222
The Latin word “convenire” means “gathering.” At Bar Convent Brooklyn, people from all over the world will gather to celebrate bar culture, connect with peers, and learn the latest topics and trends in the industry.
You must be 21 and over to attend Bar Convent Brooklyn and proper ID is required to gain entry. Anyone under 21 will not be permitted on the premises.
Click below to be alerted when passes are available. Pre-Register
Attendee badges for BCB will not be mailed in advance. All badges will be distributed onsite upon entry to the Brooklyn Expo Center.
Your attendee badge gives you access to all education sessions, however, the sessions are first-come, first-serve. Be sure to arrive early to any sessions you would like to attend.
BCB provides you with two planning tools that can be synced or used individually to help you get the most out of your show experience. My Show, your online planning tool, allows you to search and save exhibitors and products, view your exhibitor recommendations, discover show specials and more!
Click here to be notified when the BCB Mobile App is ready!
You can access all of the exhibitor information you'll need on the Exhibitor Resources page.
The safety and security of our staff, exhibitors and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, corporate security, state, local and federal law enforcement authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
We have established a security room at our shows to ensure effective communication and response.
Everyone attending the Show should be aware or the following security measures:
Everyone attending is requested to:
If you have additional questions not listed above, please contact Customer Service at +1 800-346-8372 or
(203)-840-5618 or by email at Contact Customer Service.
- Security will be onsite at all times to assist you during all aspects of the Show
- Everyone must wear their Show badge at all times. This includes exhibitors, vendors, attendees, guests (speakers, talent, artists), professionals, press, staff, and crew.
- A fully operational security team following our vetted procedures is in place at the Show
- Bag checks may occur at the Show
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be used at the Show
- Any CCTV in operation at the Show is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and undercover security may be in attendance at the Show
- Uniformed and undercover Police may be in attendance at the Show
- Canine Security and Detection may be used in or around the Show
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- If you see something, say something. Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious, or out of place to Show staff or security immediately
- Remain patient and courteous during security checks and follow the instructions of Show staff and security at all times
- Properly dispose of your Show badge inside the venue or keep it as a souvenir – please do not sell it to scalpers or throw it away in trash cans outside the venue where it could be picked up
- Carry a valid form of photo ID at all times
SPECIAL SERVICE NEEDS
New York City is committed to ensuring accessibility for everyone with special needs, and has equipped all buses with lifts for those in wheelchairs and those who have difficulty climbing stairs. In addition, many subway stations include elevators, ramps, visual display signs, accessible public telephones and tactile and audio features on vending machines. Subways also have automated voices indicating stops, and all buses and select subway stations are wheelchair accessible. Many street-hail taxicabs accommodate wheelchairs. To request a wheel chair accessible taxi, call the accessible dispatch center at +1.646.599.9999; text a request to +1.646.400.0789; book online ; or download the free mobile app “NYC Accessible Dispatch” at the Apple or Android store. Passengers with disabilities are eligible for reduced fares on most mass-transit trips. For more information about NYC accessibility, call +1.212.NEW.YORK (639.9675) from outside the City or 311 while in town; contact the Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities (+1.212.788.2830, TTY: +1.212.504.4115, nyc.gov/mopd); or visit NYC & Company’s accessibility section.