Old Fashioned Recipe Index
“Blossoms and Botanicals”
By Fatima Butler
- 1.5oz Sakura Vermouth
- 1.5oz Roku Gin
- Bar spoon Tempus Fugit Kina
- 2 Dashes Hella Citrus Bitters
- 2 Dashes Hella Ginger Bitters
Stir over ice. Express lemon peel. Martini glass/coupe.
Garnish: Dehydrated lemon wheel sprinkled with pink sea salt
“1 Part Fancy, 1 Part Dance-y”
By Zach Sapato
- 1 part Fresh Basil infused Tio Pepe Fino Sherry
- 1 part Absolut Lime Vodka
- 2 d Bittercube Orange Bitters
Garnish with fresh basil lead
“Dorothy’s Tea Party”
By Bridget Ramsey
- 0.5oz. Yellow Chartreuse
- 1.5oz. Gonzalez-Byass “Tio Pepe” Fino Sherry
- 1.5oz. Dorothy Parker infused with Rare Tea Co. Jasmine Tea
Stir ingredients over ice, and stain in to a coup. Carnish with 3 drops of lemon oil, and a lemongrass peel.
To make lemon oil – heat .75 cup EVOO in a small saucepot. While the oil is heating up, express and add in the peels of 2 lemons. Heat until a light boil begins, then transfer to an open container with only a few of the peels. Leave covered for 18-24 hours, and then strain.
“South East Movement”
By Chau Tran
Vietnamese Coffee Martini
- 60ml Gin Mare
- 40 ml Vietnamese hot drip coffee
- 20ml condensed milk
- Shiso leaves (fresh)
Method: Add ingredients and tear up shiso leaves. Shake with Ice and strain into a coupette.